How to Make Strawberry Pineapple Salsa | The Stay At Home Chef. How to Make Strawberry Pineapple Salsa | The Stay At Home Chef
__________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ______________
Strawberry Pineapple Salsa will have everyone raving at your next party! People love the fresh, fruity zing from this tasty fruit salsa!
1 pineapple, peeled
1 pound strawberries
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 red onion, minced
1/2 jalapeno, minced
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime, juiced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Remove the peel and core from the pineapple and dice the fruit into a small, 1/4-inch dice. Place into a large mixing bowl.
2. Hull the strawberries, and dice into a small, 1/4-inch dice. Add to bowl with pineapple.
3. Dice the tomatoes into a 1/4 inch dice as well and toss with pineapple and strawberries.
4. Add minced onion and jalapeno to bowl along with cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Stir to combine.
5. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Keeps in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: https://thestayathomechef.com/strawberry-pineapple-salsa/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: https://goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: https://goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: https://goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: https://goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: https://goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: https://goo.gl/PWWV5h
Tags: How to Make Strawberry Pineapple Salsa | The Stay At Home Chef, fruit salsa, salsa recipe, fruit salsa recipe, strawberry salsa, strawberry pineapple salsa, pineapple salsa, salsa, recipe, recipes, cooking, food, thestayathomechef, rachel farnsworth, stayathomechef, the stay at home chef